There are some exciting news to share. We have teamed up with publishers around the world to get The End of Banking translated.
The original English version was self-published, and it has successfully sparked a debate in economic and financial circles. This raised the interest of traditional publishers. With their help, we hope to spread our proposal to a broader audience.
As early as next year, The End of Banking will also be available in:
- German (Das Ende der Banken, Campus)
- Spanish (El fin de la banca, Taurus)
- French (Pourquoi les banques vont disparaitre, Editions J C Lattès)
- Italian (La fine delle banche, Mondadori)
- Portuguese (Companhia das Letras)
- Russian (Corpus Books)
- Japanese (Kanki Publishing)